Where'd you pick thoses up, Walmart? Oh, and nice haul. [img]cool.gif[/img]
tonights Haul [img]smile.gif[/img]
Where'd you pick thoses up, Walmart? Oh, and nice haul. [img]cool.gif[/img]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These comic book versions BETTER make it up here in droves........DROVES........
Or I'll be [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
Seems like those are starting to show up all over the place now.
I'm gunna check my Wal-Mart tonight and see if they actually have anything.
If your Walmart is like mine, well.....good luck.
Wow... an aerial pic with no visible feet at the bottom.
oh, and nice haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
i REALLY hope the line survives, i'm not too sure about their comic based collector's club thing though...cuz i mean, i'd like to be able to just go to a store and pick up a scarecrow or batgirl.
i just wished they'd do away with bat-variants. Or at LEAST limited it to one or two a line. It'd be less torture.
oh well....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">w3rdOriginally posted by werewolfoz:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These comic book versions BETTER make it up here in droves........DROVES........
Or I'll be [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
LMK if you see them show up. I'll do the same.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
will do [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
......well, in the event that I actually DO find a Croc or a Freeze, I'd be posting a massive, over-enthusiastic haul thread with tons of exclamation points anyway, but......
.....I'll be sure to PM ya [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks